Frequently Bought Together
Vtoman X1 Jump stater is not merely a car starter but also a digital air compressor. 2500A peak current to jump start 12V car battery up to 8.5 L gas/ 6.0 L diesel engines. 100PSI Digital tire Inflator can preset pressure value and shut off automatically when reached the desired value. You can inflate almost everything from balls to tires. Carrying a VX1, no need to worry about that a conked-out battery or a flat tire may ruin your road trip again. Always happy, efficient on the go.
66 Wh Battery Jump Starter With Air Compressor
66 Wh high capacity and 100psi to jump start your car or inflate a tire when needed.
2500A Portable Jump Starter
2500a battery jump starter is compact with high power to jump start your car. High capacity enables it to be used 50 times more at a single charge.
Powerful Start-Up Performance
The VX1 car starter equipped with a 2500A Peak current and can instantly start 12V vehicles up to 8.5L Gas/6.0L Diesel engines.
Digital Cordless Air Compressor
Built-in LCD digital screen reads all data directly for easy operation. The jump starter air compressor supports 3 optional unit (PSI, BAR, KPA). And it can inflate an average car tire to 20 PSI in 3 minutes, suitable for bikes, balls, cars and other small inflatables.
Power Up All Your Devices
Through the USB port, you can charge your USB devices, such as the iPhone, Kindle, or iPad. DC port for your 12V car equipment, like portable car refrigerator and vacuum.
Flashlight, SOS and strobe modes to meet your various needs, like checking your engine at dark, delivering emergency signals, brightening dark corner,etc.
Upgraded Thermal Design
The unique honeycomb design enables the VX1 jump starter to reach powerful heat dissipation performance,greatly enhancing the safety by 30% and promoting service life by 50%.
Work In Extreme Weather
The incomparable design of the VX1 car battery booster makes it easy and fast to start your car in extreme environment at -4°F to 140°F.
Smart Safety Protection
10 Smart built-in safety protections ensure the product’s and your safety through the Vtoman’s unique chip technology. (over-charge, over-current, short-circuit, reverse-polarity, low-temp, high-temp, over-voltage, over-load, spark-proof, reverse-charge).
What In The Box
VX1 jump starter with air compressor X1
Smart jumper cable X1
USB-A to USB-C cable X1
5V/2A wall charger X1
Pump tube X1
Air nozzle X3
User manual X1
Carrying bag X1
··VTOMAN most popular Jump starter&Tire inflator
·2500 Amps peak current jump starter
·Start up to 8.5 L gas/ 6.0 L diesel engines
·For 12 V cars, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs, SUVs, tractors, boats, etc
·Digital air compressor support 3 optional units (PSI, BAR, KPA)
·3 mins to inflate an car tire
·For bikes, cars, balls,inflatables, etc
·18000mAh/ 66.6 Wh
·400 lumen LED Light with 3 modes:Flashlight, SOS, Strobe
1. Does the VTOMAN Jump Starter only start vehicles?All Vtoman Jump starters not only can start your car but also quickly charge your mobile devices and laptops on the road and built-in LED light with 3 modes.
2. What are the recommended operating and storage temperatures?Vtoman Jump Starters include a lithium polymer battery built for operating and storage temperatures of -4°F to 131°F and -4°F to 140°F respectively.
3. What can the VX1 jump starter do?Beyond jump-starting a car, it also serves as a digital air compressor (delivery up to 100PSI) to inflate a tire.
4. What is the biggest difference between VX1 and V4000 jump starters?Excepting that V4000 is more powerful than VX1, V4000 has integrated jumper cables for better storage, while VX1 has the function of a digital air compressor.
5. What is the out 15v 10amp for? what cord goes there to use as output?The DC port can charge all your 12V car devices on the go, like a portable vacuum cleaner, car refrigerator, etc.
6. Can it jump-start a 6V battery?No. Vtoman jump starters can only jump-start 12V battery.
7. Can I use this jump starter on a gel battery？Yes, as long as it is at 12V.
8. How many times can I try to start within a short time?Constant jump-start may cause the battery cells to overheat and be dangerous. So be sure to stop for about 2 minutes after every jumpstart to let the jump starter cool down before trying again.
( Do not start the vehicle constantly more than 4 times within 10 minutes)